2.07.2008

Seven for the Seventh

Here in our house the seventh of the month has been getting a lot of bad press lately.  It's hard to explain.  But, in an effort to turn around my negative thinking, I'm adopting the whole nonsense of positive thought.  Bah Humbug.  Just kidding.  In all honesty, it was refreshing to create this little slideshow of just seven of my blessings (out of the million).  I'm going to do this each month.  Feel free to join in!




6 comments:

Megan said...

That was so cool! What a great idea. I love the creativity!

Heidi said...

Cute idea--I love the little feet in big shoes, too. Most of the time.

crystal said...

oooooooooo....I'm with you on the juicy pears. Y-U-M. I love pears. This is a cute idea & I love your slideshow with sweet words with each photo.

Bri!!! said...

You really make beautiful kids.

Bri

Anonymous said...

you are so creative! I love the slideshow.

Jennifer said...

That was brilliant! I especially love the Red KitchenAid! Only mine is Green!! Brilliant!