10.08.2007

Back to life ...

DH's vaca officially ended tonight. He's back on nights in the ER. He was not wanting to go in ( I wouldn't either) but he bit the bullet and left. It was a glorious 2 weeks. The trip to Virginia, the time having someone who actually likes to clean and put away laundry (yes, I married a gem) and a few nights off cooking was a welcome change. Now it's back to the grind. Oh how I love a break, but oh how I HATE getting back. Don't you remember the dread you felt as Christmas vacation was coming to an end? And the painful adjustment to getting back from being out of town? That's what I'm feeling right his minute as my children scream in the other room and the sink is piled up with dishes.
It was fun while it lasted!!

No comments: