11.12.2008

Here and Happy

Did you see the big fat "0" there on the side bar?  Yes, the official due date is here.  And just in case you're checking, I'm still pregnant.  Totally expected to be.  You see, I have a history of being late.  So this time around I was not waiting for today to come with any type of expectation.  I'm happy.  I've got cute toenails (thanks for the pedicure mom!) and I'm planning on starting the OverDUE Giveaways tomorrow ... so come back and check in.  I've got some little things to help pass the time.

See you tomorrow!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

sweet! i love a giveaway, even though i never win.
i was late with lily. i feel your pain.

Bri!!! said...

Oh my dear sweet Julia. I will definitely try to adopt your optimism of being overdue next time...sigh. Very exciting though that you are almost there, and I'm all about the giveaway! Hope he doesn't come too soon cause I want to see what you have in mind. I think it's so dang cute you are doing this.

Francais Frit said...

Being this pregnant, I afford myself a few luxuries: driving as crazy as I want, parking in "reserved" spots even when they aren't reserved for me.... etc. I hope you will find several new luxuries in your last few days to celebrate!

Becky Chatwin said...

I have happy thoughts for you! I hope the baby comes before you are ten months pregnant! Just Kidding

Kimberly said...

You looked great at Enrichment tonight. I can't even believe you were there, I definitely would have skipped it if it were my due date [or anywhere in the vicinity]. But like you said, "[You] feel good." Whereas, I just did whatever I wanted...I used it as an excuse 100%, but I was about to burst forth with child, honestly, who was gonna stop me?! ;)