HOLD THE PHONE! Is that Baby H in the hammock?! What kind of aunt am I that I barely recognized him? How long has it been since you posted a photo of him? My goodness. It's been too long.
I was thinking the same thing as Rachel about BH- look at those blonde locks! Glad the sun finally came out for you guys....
And I was third in this thinking. I was shocked to see that was him!
He is so big! When did that happen?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HOLD THE PHONE! Is that Baby H in the hammock?! What kind of aunt am I that I barely recognized him? How long has it been since you posted a photo of him? My goodness. It's been too long.
I was thinking the same thing as Rachel about BH- look at those blonde locks!
Glad the sun finally came out for you guys....
And I was third in this thinking. I was shocked to see that was him!
He is so big! When did that happen?
Post a Comment